Select an arrival and departure date
|= Day of arrival|
|= Not available|
Description Sallandshoeve Safari tent
Glamping is how luxury camping is meant. You are sleeping between the trees, you can hear the birds above your head and in the morning you are awakened by the first rays of sun. All of this in the luxury setting of a safari tent. Which means sleeping in real beds, cooking in own kitchen and the use of your own sanitary. (shower and toilet)
All tents are non-smoking and have a nice spacious veranda with awning on which you can relax after a day of hiking, cycling or sightseeing.
- Living room: Living room with Flat screen TV
- Kitchen: Open kitchen, complete with fridge, coffee machine(filter) and gas cooker.
- Bedroom: 2 sleeping cabins, 1 parent sleeping cabin and 1 cabin with 2x2 bunkbeds.
- Bathroom: Shower and toilet
- Parking: Place for 1 car at the safari tent.
- Outside: Barbeque
All luxury but still the camping feeling
If you prefer a particular tent or location you pay € 16,00 preference costs.
Early booking discount 2018:
If you book a safari tent before 1 April 2018 for minimal 1 to 6 nights you will receive a 10% discount.
If you book a safari tent before 1 April 2018 for 7 nights or longer, you will receive a 20% discount.